Business Application

Sumweirdguy

Hello, 

My name is Markell Watts (5M) I've been in the city for quite sometime and worked hard to get my pilot license, however now that I've got it, there's more of a grind to buy these expensive planes and helicopters and even when these people buy these big metal bird can we trust them to fly in the sky without hitting the city's beautiful skyscrapers? No, we can't! How do we solve this issue? Easy! Watts Airlines is always willing to give flight lessons to new pilots as well as current sky lovers, but that's not all the airlines does we can also give tour guides via helicopter for our new residents who just got off the plane for no more than $5,000 dollars. and for thrill seekers we offer Sky Diving. Ever thought about taking your lady on a nice date, just pay for a private flight. 

Different Services

• Tour guides 
  • Flight lessons
  • Sky Diving
  • Private Flights

Prices

• Tour guides around city $5,000. State $10,000.
  • Private flight starts at $10,000
  • Flight lessons $20,000, $10,000 back if you don't crash
  • Sky Diving $5k minimum depending on preferred location Max $15k 

How Flight lessons work

• As a child of  a pilot I know enough about planes and helicopters to teach others. After payment the student has 1 hour max to pass flight lesson using helicopter and plane
  • Person Cannot purchase from Airlines without passing the 5 minute test. To at least prove they can fly safe. 

How tour guides work

• New residents can call and I will or whoever is currently on the clock can take them. 
  • A flight around the city explains the basics via helicopter 
  • A flight around the state explains it all from hunting and Paleto Bay life to city life via helicopter first and plane next.

Staff

So far I discussed the matter with DJ Simmons and he said he is willing to work something out and start a partnership. Pay will be discussed together. 

Safety 

• Any plane that is used for illegal use can and will be Revoked by the airlines if the police catch the criminal. 
  • Anyone who uses the airlines plane and crashes is in the city will be interrogated and interview to see what went wrong
  • Under any an all Circumstances will no Employee take advantage of the airplanes provided by Watts Airlines meaning no illegal use. 

Pay for Employees

• Every Employee is paid via Sales commission and at the end of the month $40k will be paid to owner for Gas and any repairs on planes

Why I think my Business is a good fit for the city. 

• Gives people a reason to buy a pilot license 
  • Provides more of a good start to new residents and makes them familiar with city life and how to make money.
  • Sky Diving adds new activities to do with friends 
  • Could make city life more interesting.

My Name is MARKELL WATTS 97673 and this is my business application thank you so much for the opportunity to potentially start this. 

Edited by Sumweirdguy
Just a simple revise
  • Like 1

• Sumweirdguy changed the title to Business Application