Making money

JERRY SANCHEZ

• 1 year later...

yeah the anwser cant be easily found out by asking ppl because everyone gate keeps everything and charges you a price for the info as if they wouldnt be grinding to make money the same way they do and would be getting the exact same amount as well like everythings so rare lol its a city there should be a million ways to make money there should be a challenge but it shouldnt be as hard as it is to find out all the thing you can do just crazy to me maybe if it wasnt like that thered be more people consistently throughout the server

• Confused 2

On 3/8/2022 at 3:30 AM, JERRY SANCHEZ said:

Just wondered if anyone can help. If it's aloud can someone tell me ways to make money. I'm new to this. I go hunting but would like new ways to make money. Tia. 

Job Center by Downbad Apartments is a great Legal way to start, this is marked on the map for you. Anything Illegal, you'll have to ask in character, but legal that's a good start. Another way would be to work for an already established biz, they put out hiring links once in a while. Look out for those.

If you don't want to go the criminal route, go Tow Truck to start, get whitelisted, and then become a DOC, LSFD, or LEO of your choosing. 

10 hours ago, Tony Giovanni said:

yeah the anwser cant be easily found out by asking ppl because everyone gate keeps everything and charges you a price for the info as if they wouldnt be grinding to make money the same way they do and would be getting the exact same amount as well like everythings so rare lol its a city there should be a million ways to make money there should be a challenge but it shouldnt be as hard as it is to find out all the thing you can do just crazy to me maybe if it wasnt like that thered be more people consistently throughout the server

maybe youre just talking to the wrong people :) there are actually tons of ways people make money, more then you can imagine. some people sell information as one of those ways, doesnt mean everybody sells info :) just gotta talk to folks, keep meeting folks. start with the city jobs, youll easily get info on those. when it comes to the illegal side, there are reasons why its hard to get that info, one big reason is cause if cops catch wind of that info, raids occur and places get shutdown. some things are meant to stay quiet. too many loose lips causes problems for A LOT of people. but as you keep meeting folks, theyll trust you more and more over time to learn more. 

everything else is up to your imagination. are you good at drawing? art? video? music? use those skills to your advantage, might be surprised