Is this an example of RDM?

LouieCanicatti

I had just experienced this on the server, and wondered if I could get some more insight to this.

I was cooking meth in a location I won't disclose for my security, and a police cruiser had pulled up, obviously aware of the situation. I hopped out of the RV I was in, and did the dash. When I saw an opportunity, I hid around a corner, and shot the cop dead. After that I decided to ditch my setup, and started running. I arrived at the close garage and would have legitimately made it away from the scene, before I was teleported by a mod and informed it was RDM. I was then told I could get banned or be submitted to police, where I was handed 37 months, and firearms license and 20k worth of guns taken. 

I was told the RDM was due to me shooting the cop, and not having said anything. As if I am supposed to say "I'm gonna shoot you now!" ?

Mainly looking for some advice, what to do next time. Maybe some compensation for the 40k in guns and license I lost? I was stripped of my things unfairly IMO, and believe I would have escaped %110.

3 minutes ago, LouieCanicatti said:

Mainly looking for some advice, what to do next time.

Read the rules. That's your advice.

Yes, shooting someone without saying anything is RDM.

RDM (Random Deathmatch)

• You must verbally state clear and reasonable demands to an intended target, and give a reasonable amount of time for the target to respond. If a player complies then you must provide a valid reason within RP to kill them.

• speed locked this topic