Better Robbery Payout

Just wondering why there is so bad payout when robbering. Robbed a store yesterday and only got 6k, i do belive thats way too low for robbing a store. There is a big risk of robbing a store and a high chance of getting caught, and you do only get 6k for all that. The only way to make some good money is too sell weed and when you are trying to harvest weed you either get robbed or the police will get you. I would like to get atleast 15-20k when robbering a store or adding robable banks with better payout. So if badlands admins could make a change on this it would be much appreciated.

IRL shops don’t have a lot of cash. There are much easier ways of making money quicker, legally or illegally. The store robberies act more as a way to initiate a hostile RP scenario with the police. If you plan ahead you can evade capture.

edit - lol just noticed your name, gotta love the commitment to the suggestion <3

Edited by T.Gambino
effort levels +9000
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, betterrobberypayout said:

Just wondering why there is so bad payout when robbering. Robbed a store yesterday and only got 6k, i do belive thats way too low for robbing a store. There is a big risk of robbing a store and a high chance of getting caught, and you do only get 6k for all that. The only way to make some good money is too sell weed and when you are trying to harvest weed you either get robbed or the police will get you. I would like to get atleast 15-20k when robbering a store or adding robable banks with better payout. So if badlands admins could make a change on this it would be much appreciated.

Out of curiosity, does your forum name have anything to do with this topic?

• Haha 3