Server Wipe

As a player, I would be perfectly fine with a wipe for all my characters. It's just virtual stuff and is very much tertiary to any of my character's purposes.

As an admin, seeing how there is a large number of new players who have just gotten themselves established, how much some people value the cars and things they worked for,  I see how disheartening a wipe could be.

There's definitely players who are grossly richer than others due to how long they've played and balance issues with jobs. I lean towards no wipe at this time and a luxury tax for the uber rich.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Mia said:

As a player, I would be perfectly fine with a wipe for all my characters. It's just virtual stuff and is very much tertiary to any of my character's purposes.

As an admin, seeing how there is a large number of new players who have just gotten themselves established, how much some people value the cars and things they worked for,  I see how disheartening a wipe could be.

There's definitely players who are grossly richer than others due to how long they've played and balance issues with jobs. I lean towards no wipe at this time and a luxury tax for the uber rich.

Eat the Rich – The Oakland Post

Edited by Lane2G

I just don’t understand what a wipe would do without a full and complete economy overhaul, given a few weeks every thing will be in the exact same spot as it is now so what would be the point? I rarely have more then a few hundred thousand to my name untill I blow it all on something I don’t need. I see people with millions and several super cars and I could care less because it doesn’t affect my RP or what I’m doing. I just don’t understand how other players having more money then you affects you negatively.

• Like 5