BLRP ON TOP

Hello there,
               just a quick one i was wondering if its possible that taxi drivers could have the same thing that bad eats get: they can call the customer and they get to see the customer name.

i think this is needed because when i drive to paleto and no one is at the spot where the taxi is called i feel bad for leaving, their head might have popped or they may have already gotten a ride from a friend.

also the name being there I've had a few people threaten me over the last few days (which im not complaining about) but its seems pretty one-sided for them when they can just call an anonymous taxi to the perfect location to snatch me up.

if this isnt possible i understand. thankyou again for the fantastic city we call home :) 

hope you have lovely dayz init

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Ricardo said:

Hello there,
               just a quick one i was wondering if its possible that taxi drivers could have the same thing that bad eats get: they can call the customer and they get to see the customer name.

i think this is needed because when i drive to paleto and no one is at the spot where the taxi is called i feel bad for leaving, their head might have popped or they may have already gotten a ride from a friend.

also the name being there I've had a few people threaten me over the last few days (which im not complaining about) but its seems pretty one-sided for them when they can just call an anonymous taxi to the perfect location to snatch me up.

if this isnt possible i understand. thankyou again for the fantastic city we call home :) 

hope you have lovely dayz init

+1 for sure. I'm not a taxi driver but I think it's an awesome concept and would love to see it come to fruition!

• Like 1