Gang Liveries

Lane2G

Should gang liveries be available as mentioned in this post?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

+1 / 

Its important that Gangs also have a "select" amount of cars or GANG cars per say. I think that'll help with limiting the amount of custom liveries that will be needed for each gang. Another thing to consider is not every car can get a livery if I recall. I'll still support to support, but just thinking. My side question would be, would be gangs be limited to these when committing crimes, and/or the purpose of the liveries. 

1 hour ago, vDrop said:

+1 / 

Its important that Gangs also have a "select" amount of cars or GANG cars per say. I think that'll help with limiting the amount of custom liveries that will be needed for each gang. Another thing to consider is not every car can get a livery if I recall. I'll still support to support, but just thinking. My side question would be, would be gangs be limited to these when committing crimes, and/or the purpose of the liveries. 

i feel like every gang should choose 1 car and get 1 livery for it. Maybe add a way for others to be earned, (Ie events, or race night) but that’s WAY ahead and if staff even supports it

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Skillzonwheels said:

As long as every gang gets one and not just select gangs, id be fine with it.

It would have to be established gangs...those that have clothing, a territory, a hideout, and have proven themselves to not be a "here today gone tomorrow" group of hooligans.
I know the work required for these liveries would not be a small task, and applying this effort for a gang yet to be established could be a large waste of time.
I know some gangs would be able to create their own liveries, but the burden for the remainder would fall on the staff.

+1³

• Like 3

Staff artists/asset devs/developers would not be creating any liveries on our own. If gangs/businesses wanted liveries we would provide the framework for their creation, but it would be on the third party to create the art themselves.

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Timr said:

Staff artists/asset devs/developers would not be creating any liveries on our own. If gangs/businesses wanted liveries we would provide the framework for their creation, but it would be on the third party to create the art themselves.

You know i'm cool with that!

I might not even mind doing liveries for other gangs if that was allowed.

• Like 1