Robbing Ammunation

Essentially the idea is to be able to rob the gun stores and you would get some cash, other loot that can be decided, but more importantly, you could get a few of the guns but without marked serial numbers, essentially creating ghost guns in the game. Of course they would be illegal, but could be obtained by people without a gun license, as these would most of the time be pistols, most people buy assault weapons nowadays.

I think more robberies always seems like a good idea at first thought but multiple factors have to be taken into consideration, one of them being what Rusty said which is robbing a gun store, you have to imagine that there's people with guns in there, fully autos and everything. You could argue, ok well I can get a 5 man with AKs to counter that, fair enough but then will what you're getting out of it be worth what you're putting in? 

Another thing to consider is cop numbers, unfortunately we don't have a bunch of cops to respond to all the current things that are able to be robbed in the server.

• Like 1

I know it's not ideal to rob a gun store logically, however; I do like the idea of being able to get unlicensed guns by doing that, especially with the new limit. Cool idea, not sure if it's the route we want to go down but nevertheless something to think about.