Removing green status bar on Weapons

Vega

I think it would be a good move to remove the green status bar from weapons while they are in our pockets. See below.

DpWgBaN.png

It is a dead giveaway as to what's in someone's pockets in an immediate glance, hindering someone's chances at keeping maybe a small unusual pistol hidden among other items in their possession. You can still check the condition of the weapon by selecting it in your pockets. (See below)

mCoa3x0.png

Edited by Vega
  • Like 5

Personally speaking, it would not make a difference for me if there was a green bar or not. I'd still see it, I don't see how it could be missed, it's a giant pistol. I could be missing the point though. I guess I can kind of see how it would blurt out ~ish. 

I agree with Tim on this one, I think having a visual representation of how decayed an item may be is very helpful. Personally I don't wanna click on my weapon in my pockets to see how decayed it is. I wanna be able to look really quick to see how decayed it is. I'm -1 on the fact that it should be removed. Whether the bar is there or not people are gonna find your weapon in your pocket.