In processing to Boiling Broke

Jim Carrey

^ Even though it's not said, I also take time off for time spent. But it is not something I will say within character because the time difference doesn't make sense. However, times that are super low I typically leave alone. 

It would be silly to run of the basis of "Because I spent 10 minutes here, I get 10 months off". 

• Like 4

not sure to +1 or -1
i feel like alot of cops definitely do take the time off if your in cells a long time, but there is cops who dont. I know personally my character riggs gets arrested a lot and fdf is a bit notorious for being in the cells a while cuz they goofy and while i love the rp i get in cells, i do feel like sitting in cells for sometimes up to an hour at times and then doing 100+ months is a little time consuming obv and as a crim time is everything. Not complaining about anything here just saying that i dont think it should be a rule but rather something that cops should be expected to do tbh.

• Like 2

Being a prior DOC, I feel like some Cops leave that up to DOC as well. I know I would always take time off when I would book people. DOC doesn't get all that many interactions, so I think some cop's kind of want to leave that to DOC. Of course, that is if DOC is on duty at the time as well.

Edited by Pinky McPinkerson
  • Like 1

@Pinky McPinkerson 100% Let DOC handle time reduction, But when there is none I have been running into the cops who do cheeky things to end the chase just to get the W then once in the cells they provide ZERO rp... As a Crim I get it we have to do the time cause of the crime.. but Cops need to stop having that winning mind set. I'm a cop on Buck. and 70-90% of the time I allow that rp to happen where I trip, or I let them get into a second chase vehicle and not shoot the tires. cause I don't know what rp is to be expected after that. I think more Officers need to be guided and show that its ok to provide Rp and not have to arrest every criminal out there.  Now I know there are officers in the city that allow for things to happen. and 100% respect on that. And I also know that everyone has different Rp experience when it comes to these situations. I just get salty a little when I get plowed into by a cop going 120+ (not realistic pit) and then tase me as soon as I get out of the car or start to run on foot. then I sit in a cell with no rp.. kinda upsetting..

I mean I could say the same things about crims farming for the “w” by doing simple robberies in super cars or the fastest bikes. Or do the same cheesy car swap or bike swap strategies in ways they no they’ll get away from, it’s a 2 way street and both sides have the same problems. As far has time off for processing, it shouldn’t be mandatory it should be officer/lawyer discretion especially since the majority of my experiences it’s the action or attitude in the crim the extends processing. 

• Like 1

@Richie Jax And the perfect way to prevent this from happening is those doing robberies in fast super cars is to actually seize the vehicle instead of impounding it.. I see this happen to much where the vehicle should be seized doesn't. Same goes for bikes. and I think for the vehicle switches shooing out a tire is fine.