I've been playing off and on for about 3-4 years and hearing about the job protest got me thinking about possible city changes that could be implemented instead of crims complaining about the wages being deduced after a prison sentence and leaving the server... I think if they were NOT giving them their wages back they could implement more crim activities to compensate. (boosting cars with alarms/trackers, breaking-and-entering local houses for jewelry and whatnot etc, VIN scratching, robbing atms, and locals etc) I think this is a great opportunity to not fold on their demands but keep the city growing with more opportunity so people don't just get pissed from being told no and leave

and for those who get arrested from breaking the law by criminal activity that don't want to continue a life of crime... maybe they are on a 4 day probation and have to take the pay cut and avoid crime until they're government probation on gov jobs is passed... 

I think this is a great opportunity to grow as a server and make more people want to be involved rather than just fold and go back a step. I want crims to make money but i think there are more jobs they could do that the server hasn't implimented yet that could make a huge difference. 

Just want to discuss this to avoid people leaving.

54 minutes ago, Samantha Hatfield said:

Everything you stated is already within the community, I'd say best to find out ICly

Litterally had retired staff member on discord about 4 hours ago tell me that breaking and entering local houses to steal things isn't a part of the city mechanics as of now...

Literally....

Not going to lie, coming in swinging isn't going to get the attention you want. There's things that exist, and are not outright spoken about out of character. We don't advertise all the features OOC. Otherwise what would be the point of Roleplaying. 

Your suggestion was more of a maybe this, maybe that. 

Also, I'd recommend not using the forums , rather yet use the discord instead to push suggestions, the majority of users are on there, rather than the website. 

• Like 1

Finally some answers.

Wasn't trying to swing. Just reaching out to a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

Your clear informative response was exactly I was aiming for. Thank you. The purposeful absence of information pertaining mechanics as opposed to mechanics not existing at all. 

Was misinformed to push suggestions on the forums and henceforth will use the discord to do so.

• Like 1