Sports Cars

Gambino

Its not a huge fu to the playerbase at all!!!

grind for hours to get 110 thousand...

buy kewl sports car.

go to LSC and find you cant upgrade it for shit and the top speed is 110 ish (maybe higher downhill though!!!)

>the fucking sultan upgraded can keep up with my new piece of shit sports car that i pretty much now wasted 110k on.

How can you justify having sports cars in the game that can barely be upgraded, yet cheap cars can attain the same top speed when they are upgraded. This is RP, sports cars in the real world go fast, they should do in RP as well, nothing crazy but at least make it realistic and not such a huge fuck you to the players that grind for hours to try and get a nice car just for it to only have aesthetic value.

GG waste my time 2k17

please dont let my 110k to have only gone on aesthetics... :(

edit: my car the Surano is based on the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG, which has a top speed of 197mph.... plz

Edited by Tony Genevese (Gambino)
real life proof

@Tony Genevese (Gambino) The engine upgrades were temp disabled because cops couldnt keep up with the sports cars at allll. The cop cars were just getting smoked right off the bat, once we add a temp vehicle disable for crashing at high speeds we can evaluate the sports car class and the super cars that are all disabled right now.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

This is what I was thinking as well! But great that you'll add that. Imo the cars can take too much hits atm until they break, on other rp server (what I've seen on youtube) it takes only 2 bad crashes and the car is ded :D (like in real life)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I do agree that people drive too recklessly, however, I don't think that it is not justified. If you are in a hurry and drive 30 miles an hour, stop at all the red lights (They take for EVER like 3 minutes each), AND use your signals each and every time you need them... You just are not going to make it to your destination. But anyway back to the original topic. I do agree with mister Gambino and I am glad that the devs and the admins are taking care of it.

I just used being in a hurry as an example, however, I guess if restart was soon and you were not close to a garage? Like I said, just an example. I also did misunderstand your post. I was more thinking about recklessly driving on the road.