Server 1 LightRP, Server 2 MediumRP

Anton

Server 1 Light RP / Server 2 Medium RP  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 hours ago, Muroko said:

i have no clue, its just a general idea thrown out here, cause i have seen many players during my time here looking for more serious RP and simply wanted to see if people really want something like that or not. 

I like the idea, just not sure how you could control it without whitelisting the medium server.

Edited by Bob Johnson
  • Like 1

I believe this was brought up in a previous community meeting and the admins themselves said it would most likely not be something to happen, at least not officially. It would be up to the community on each server to uphold what depth of RP is coined from which server. I like the idea of a whitelist server just as much as anyone else, but I don't think it will happen anytime soon.

• Like 1

I guess it would be great if we could determine that one server is more for social stuff, so the people that are here to hang out with their friends can join a specific server, however the problem with this idea is the population cap. If we as a community choose to go to one specific server to RP, then we are doomed because once that server is full you have no choice but to connect to the other server and if you don't have any friends there then you are pretty much alone to RP. I don't know, it's tricky. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Flori said:

I guess it would be great if we could determine that one server is more for social stuff, so the people that are here to hang out with their friends can join a specific server, however the problem with this idea is the population cap. If we as a community choose to go to one specific server to RP, then we are doomed because once that server is full you have no choice but to connect to the other server and if you don't have any friends there then you are pretty much alone to RP. I don't know, it's tricky. 

If the two servers would be separated, for example 1 would be casual, 2 would be RP and 2 would be full, would it be really fair to try to join 1 just because you want to RP? We would have to respect the fact that 1 is just a "hangout" server and we should not try to bring RP there. 

I think the tricky part would be to actually determine what is RP and what is not. Many players think that "hey you random dude standing next to me! lets go rob a store and run from the police" is RP. Now that i think about it, i feel like this idea doesn't belong here. I gave up on proper RP a long time ago and got too used to do these "sketches" with no real reason or background.

• Like 1