In game phone for voice chatting people.

Have an addition to the phone where we call call the people in our contacts (directory) this would allow us to ring up on group without having to text them, or worse use a third party system like discord. My friend and I use discord to talk as though we are on a phone and when we get near each other we just mute on discord and continue talking in game.

Having this feature, especially an animation to holding a phone up to your ear would make it more realistic and fun. Especially if we can make a group call.

The current issue with adding this is when someone starts a voice call, it makes it so they can’t hear anyone around them except the person on the phone. Other servers have tried adding this and this is the current issue all of them run into, I forget the exact technical reason for it, but I think it’s something like using a phone puts you on a different voice channel or something in GTA so you can’t hear others talk. Unless the devs can find a workaround for this, it won’t happn any time soon sadly, even though it would be cool having this.

Edited by Hoopsure