New in town

GaleBeaufort

Hi there,

I just moved to town and I'm really excited to start my new life here. My name is Hudson and I'm a 26 year old nurse. I was in medical school to become a doctor but I had to leave due to something that happened in my personal life. I've moved here not really knowing anyone except my Uncle Bill, but he's been estranged from the family for quite some time. I'm really happy and fortunate he's taken me in and shown me around town but I'm looking to meet some new friends as well. I'd rather not talk about the personal issue that brought me here right away, but maybe as we connect and get to know each other maybe I'll learn to trust you. I'm a law abiding citizen and I don't do any drugs but smoking occasionally. I enjoy the outdoors quite a bit. I can be shy at first and a bit socially awkward, I tend to hit on everyone when not working...it's part of my charm, don't get all antsy just cause we're not each others type - please don't take that personally, I'm just a bit quirky. However, when it comes to medical emergencies - I'm immediately focused and work well under the pressure.

Well, I hope to see you around! Feel free to say hi if you see me walking around the streets just seeing the sites and getting some exercise.

Cheers,

Hudson 

Edited by GaleBeaufort
Added something to my personality
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...