Trucking CB Channel

I think it would be awesome for truckers to have their own 'CB' Channel in discord. There are currently a lot of people who do trucking to make money atm but unfortunately doing trucking to get the super car you want takes a long time and cuts you off from most RP. Would be nice if truckers had their own CB channel in discord to chat or call out to each other for help etc. like truckers do in RL. Just a thought to bring more RP to the trucking life.

I also feel the same about taxi services and tow trucking as well. Discord channels per the job role you want to play so you can coordinate with others of the same type would be great. I know someone had mentioned it for tow trucks already but just reiterating that it could be a big change RP wise for some of us that don't spend all day at legion! :D 

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, Muroko said:

i mean you could just join any voice channel , put a trucking prefix in your discord nickname and hope to start a trend :D

Well that is not really the same thing, nor is it an official Job allocated channel.

+1 for Job Channels. The truckers life is a lonely life.

• Like 2

like i suggested that for the time being, you could just join Public 1, Public 2, Member 1 or Member 2 voice channels, update your discord nickname with a (Trucker) prefix and hope that other truckers will do the same and join you in that channel.