Pawn Shops

So i was driving around the City and noticed some pawn shops.  was just wondering if there is anyway to incorporate those into the server? was just thinking it would be pretty neat  to be able to bring something to the pawn shop and get money for it or even better if it happens to be stolen the police get alerted or something like that    just putting the idea out there.  

1 hour ago, BrandonM said:

What do you propose people sell at the pawnshops, OP?

Not 100% sure which is  why i threw   the idea out  kind of hoping people would help build off  the idea..    it originally sounded like a good idea when i posted it but clearly it wasnt  .. haha 

2 hours ago, Storrent said:

Most, if not all items are currently sellable to the place you bought it from, with a few exceptions (guns, used meth lab kits, vehicle mods). To my knowledge, the only non-purchasable items are buds/refined drugs. Having a pawn shop would be next to useless.

Very true..  

So what i can see here, is making more location for players to sell there stuff, any legal items. Thus making it harder for robbers to target selling locations...... Maybe just like gas stations, the price you get is based on the location you go to, and if you want to go to the one that pays the most fine but the risk is increased, don't be surprised if there is a bushwhacker waiting for you. 

I could see this being a great addition if we were to get some sort of system to rob houses, possibly something based on the way weed works. 

So maybe some sort of mini-game to rob the house, mess it up and the cops get alerted to a burglary. Get it all 100% and still have a chance of the alarm going off. Maybe even accompanied by the home owner turning up while it's in progress and trying to defend his home. Then the items you get from that robbery could be pawned and based on a chance system too.

Not sure if something like this would be added, though it'd be fun to do. 

• Like 1