Dunbar Armored Job?

iDezzy

So, I know we are always searching for more jobs to add into the game play and an idea struck me the other day. You know you have a serious problem when you're driving to work, and pull up behind a Dunbar Armored truck and immediately think "GTA V". Just an idea, but would it be possible to add an additional job for Dunbar deliveries? For example, you'd go to the job center or even make it a government job that you have to apply for, to become a Dunbar driver. Uniform and all, you and one other (requirement of 2 civilians) would drive through the city banks to pick up and deposit cash. It could even be gas stations as well. I think it could add some amazing opportunities for more RP scenarios. Obviously the drivers would be armed, but other civilians could attempt to make a robbery while the truck is transporting cash. They would need to steal the truck, escape, and then attempt to "crack the safe" in order to get the money. I was thinking that there could be a security trip that would notify the police when they attempt to crack the safe. But then again, that may be too extreme since the cops would most likely wind up in yet another vehicle chase. This time with an armored truck that would be damn near impossible to disable. There is a lot of room for discussion, and as I said, it's simply an idea that crossed my mind. I think it could be a lot of fun. ☺️ What do you guys think? I've added some mods I found below, I'm unsure if they can be used, but I figured any little piece could help!

https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/brute-stockade-liveries

Edited by Siinerge
  • Like 5

The final decision is of course up to @speed and @Serpico since it may be too difficult coding wise to get up and running. But, I honestly thing it would be pretty rad. Not only would it be a pretty unique way to get a paycheck, but it would generate more RP between civilians too! Say for example, you can either team up with a friend of yours, or if you're a "solo" player you will be paired with another driver. Ideas, ideas~!