RP with locals?

trycomb

I have gotten into a couple accidents involving cars and locals . 

I called LSPD once to report an accident i had gotten into with a motorcycle in which the driver didn't make it.

it would be cool if LSPD would respond to things like this and block traffic or whatever or just to RP it out . call a tow truck at least and give them a car to tow

• Like 1

lol Ill make sure to keep trying next time then . i obviously ran a light and hit him. but i was def NOT gonna say that when you guys showed up . Right there . investigating a crash scene to determain whos at fault would be a cool call.

can others that show up see your tire marks from heavy braking? as this would tie into investigations.

Trust me..  when it's 20+ people vs. 1 patrol officer.. It would be a miracle if I could handle all the calls.  I do the best that I can at each scene and then move smartly on to the next scene.  I'm not going to cut RP short just to speed to another scene.  Not to say that I may attempt to keep things moving as best as possible and not just chit chat.  But I attempt to give everyone the help needed in their situations before moving on.