economy jobs and illegal jobs

MONEY FOR JOBS AND ILLEGAL JOBS 

IDEA

before the last update  diving and peach farming would be the best for money   drugs have always been pointless due to the high risk  and the time taken to make the money   meth and weed make no money back at all  profit is pointless when it comes to it  jail time and fines are to high for the chances  of getting caught  now with the new updated  i know the money for peaches was lowered a little but still worth wile  diving  the randomise pick up is awful  now, i get gold ingot and boots all day long  and they are now not worth wile  and with drugs being raised a little  but still no where near worth it  

so my question is    

could money for all jobs be reviewed again 

diving you could even add cocaine finds  like a boat has sank with cocaine  init  so you could add that to the random pick ups  OR to put back to how diving was before with a few tweaks

Meth to ether be upt to where it is worth wile for a 4 man team to work on 2 hours to cook 400  to then sell and then to make 78k give or take  has no money init for a 4 man team 

please leave opinion below and ideas    thank you for your time once again  #Badlands4life