Destroying trailers....

Yah, IMO that is totally exploiting, and would fall under the normal report. 

Maybe a way to make it automatic, were if you go over a certain % of "failed delivery's" it locks you out of the job.

So weather you lose the trailer on purpose, trying to get a bigger pay out, or by mistake, through bad driving.

It would give you a time out, or you would be "fired" for being a shitty truck driver

• Like 2

I like what Khan said, it's a great way to batter out not only the exploiters but the horrendous drivers who are driving like mad men in a semi truck which destroys the trailer.

3 Failed jobs and it locks you out( Your employer has suspended you for x months{mins})

• Like 1

Good idea, but may I suggest you make trailer type correspond with the pickup location? I don't want to be contracted to haul a fuel tanker where the origin is the farm in grapeseed, doesn't make any sense.

Also may I point out that fuel deliveries should pay out x1.5 because of their weight, and the truck's subsequent lack of top speed as well as increased fuel consumption.

The only time I destroy trailers is by shooting fuel tankers because, my rig simply won't haul them faster than 40 or 50 mph, it is horrendous.
If I was able to choose like I should be, I would refuse any fuel shipping jobs. You should need a special certification to be able to transport hazardous or explosive materials anyway!

Again, I love the ideas about penalizing drivers for damaged or destroyed cargo, but along with that should be the option to choose your cargo type (not your destination) and this could be easily done by assigning cargo types to each pickup point, and have fuel tankers picked up from a refinery or if there isn't such a location in GTA, the port.