A Few Suggeestions On My Side

I Really Like The Server a Lot And Have A Few Suggestions

1. Tow Truck Jobs

Add Tow trucks With The Hooks It Makes Things Easier For Tow Truckers, Also Give Tow truckers the power to tag cars, because cops really don't do that for us, so the money making from tow trucking is not alot since tow trucks costs 50k.

Also give more for tow truckking to enjoy say buy a yard where you can store cars for players like an impount lot, off course players can claim their cars back. (think of real life, we all can start a trucking business and store cars there if it gets impounded)  

11 minutes ago, ImVexal said:

If I see a tow trucker activity advertising in Twitter they are active I will tag vehicles for tow

That is much appreciated. Last time I worked tow I did it for 1.5 hours without a single tow, and there were cops on duty. I always advertise a lot, "BJ Towing on duty - let me take your big load!" :) Anyway, I ended up at Legion crying because I couldn't afford to pay my bills and take care of family because I had no business. I haven't done tow since.

20 minutes ago, George Cahill said:

If i see a tow truck advertising i will also call, we are all trying to get back into the groove of calling a tow truck as for a while they were broken so we would just impound and it became a habit. I will remind everybody of that to give you guys RP and some $$$$:)$$$$

Please do. Mine happened before they were broke (and I know it's not always like that). I think people got bored with them a bit (and it doesn't pay worth a darn), but they do offer good and simple RP opportunities.