lspd laws

tommy tacos

why can the so called laws not be posted for every one to see not just the cops seems to me and a lot of others that the cops make up rules just to either put more charges on us or to use it as a reason to fine us in every city and state in the usa the laws are posted for the people to see and read many other countries do the same so why can  we have the laws so we can see them we dont want to see the fines or jail time just the laws      

tommy tacos

Ok, if those are the laws wheres the law for off roading ???  WHere the law it illeagal to park in the digonal lanes at Legion????  Those are the laws he was supposely speaking of.   You know the ones cops can fine ,aresst for and or inprosn for???

Or is there a reason the common  people (non police)  can't see them ??? I have been threathen with going to jail when i messing around at gold field by myself . No one around and i stomp out a rabbit ???

no off roading is not  4 wheel drive trucks and bikes and dune buggies are made to go off road and i was asked by an officer last night to talk with her i was not being detained but she still tased me  it was said if a cops talking to you your detain in the real world thats not how it gose all we are asking for are the laws the cops are useing to charde us with be posted so we can see them as well unless the cops are just maing them up

I'm having a really hard time deciphering what you're saying, so I'm going out on a limb here. All of the laws are posted in the civilian rights, and mentioned above in my previous posts. If an officer has acted in a way that you feel was against those rules or that they are "making them up", then send in an IA report to the police forum and it will be dealt with.

• Like 1

Ok i give you the parking one. But Off roading by name sake and defination is Off Road, not like i 've been told by some cops it only for when people evade officers, or by others you have to be 15 feet off the road not to be charged with off roading. Both are ways i have been explained off roading before. It almost like yall done have them wrote down either ,and are just given guidelines to go by and guideline on fine and time.

Off-roading is legal in instances such as using a dirt bike in the mountains, or a four-wheeler, etc. However if you off-road while during a pursuit or in a non-off road vehicle, you are subject to the law. As is dictated by common sense. I have explained, in what I believe to be a clear manner, everything you've been asking and continuing the conversation is a moot point, obviously. Again, if you feel like you've been wronged, please fill out an IA report.

Literally everything is common sense. Maybe you should get some.

• Like 1

ok now your seeing what im talking about the cops tryed to charge me for off roading for having my van in the peach field  if the laws are posted out where every one can see them then they would be less mistrust of abuse of the laws if we can see them as well because the law you just wrote is not where we can read or see it all im asking for is a copy and past of the laws the police are using to be made public and posted on this site so everyone can see them what is the harm in that is would in a lot of cases make the rp better with lawers being part of the rp they would need the laws as well

i dont think you should  be saying things like i dont have commen since thats not nice and yes some laws are commen since but they are not posted for people to see which means cops do as they want and i have files ia reports and nothign comes of them because cops protect other cops  even on here  and insulting people  seems to me you lost the battle because you made it a personal matter maybe its common since to write the laws where every one can read them not just the cops because im not talking about the civilan rights crap those are not laws

I pity poor guy who would have to write all those laws. Common sense needs to be applied and this is RP game so you cant compare it to real life. Cops RP cop things and if what they tell you to do does not make any bloody sense then report IA. You realize that you would need to write thousands of laws and depends how deep you want to go into detail. I would prefer that for example if cop sees you stomping cat to death he would fine you for that and ask you to pay for cats funeral or something. Not open 1000 page manual and start seeking charges.

• Like 1

Civilian rights are based directly off of the laws that police officers see. I've said three/four times now that those are the laws that civilians get to see, along with server rules and the post above mentioning off roading and the drivers exam. They will most likely never release the laws for civilians to see, simply because they are all listed in the three places mentioned as well as standing common knowledge. I can't wrap my head around why you keep saying the same thing when I'm giving you the answers.

• Like 1

Just for the same reason civilians can't see the manual for LSFD. Both manual's are extremely long and detailed and require training to fully understand them; there's a reason they are white listed positions. If you wish to know the laws in detail, then feel free to submit an application to become a police officer.

• Like 1

not all the laws the cops use on us are in those sections off roading is not in those sections if so tell me what section its in like in most citys in the US the speed limit is 35 mph in the city but the cops here say its 50 mph where does it tell that i took the driving test it dont a cop said it but other cops will write you a tickit if your running 50 mph in the city as for we wouldnt understand with out training what you do with laws i think what im asking for is a basic page with city laws most people would understand those  and it would make rp better when you interduse lawyers so they can fight the charges not just try to reduse the fine or time you serve

i have filed and app but have heard nothing back about my app and after this theard i bet ill never hear back about it and i for one do understand laws never trained for them but have read the laws in north Carolina im not askinig once again

for the fines or jail time and your training stuff just the basic laws as you have them wrote  

ok george thats my point what are the laws based on where did they come from i know youll say we wrote them thats where they came from but what  im asking is if the laws are not based off US law then most people here will have no clue what the laws are oh yea we get the dont kill or make drugs but what about traffic laws  or basic human rights like if a cop clears legion and we walk across the street then we left legion but cops still try to make us leave there as well but we did as the asked and cleared legion