HIGHWAY Police/TRAFFIC Police

Hello,

I am writing this to give a recommendation of making a new role for the citizens to apply for, this description will give the "POSITIVE" out comes, the main things that are needed for this role and of course an example where this role would come in handy. 

Positive outcomes of having a HIGHWAY/TRAFFIC police officer:

If you have a specialized officer that is consistently looking out for criminal activity on the highway E.G. Speeding, Reckless driving and carrying over illegal stuff for other citizens in Los Santos, then that would increase the rate of jail-meant of people and fines would go up to the people that do perform the criminal activities thinking that nobody is looking over them. If the people that do perform criminal activities do get taken down then that would really make the City a lot better and less people would get hurt out-side the main town.

Another positive outcome is that actual police officers could deal with robberies and other higher tier criminal activity that happens in town, whilst the highway police officers are looking out for speeding people the police officers could concentrate on the other criminal subjects and it would be a lot easier to manage when having multiple people covering the highway in a disguised outfit.

Example:

There is a robbery going on at sandy shores bank, There are 5 officers that are currently able to make it to the scene in time - for a bank robbery you would need a lot of police officers that could stop the robbery and prevent the money from being stolen. Once the 5 police officers leave the city to go the sandy shores to stop the criminal activity, that leaves the other dangerous driving citizens by themselves in the city, this mean that the TRAFFIC police could look out for people speeding in the cities whilst the real-police deal with the robbery. 

Main things needed for this role:

The highway police officer would need a substantially faster car than the civilian so that they can actually stop the car and catch up the the person doing the criminal things, if the officer does not have a fast car the civilian will just get away and will not be charged with speeding and other things he might be doing. The HIGHWAY / TRAFFIC officer should have a dedicated outfit to suit there job, like the real police do the HIGHWAY officers should have an uniform them selves.

Thanks in advance, 

Adam Johnsonn <KUNDollar>

• Like 1

I like the idea but us officers at the LSPD also do highway patrols when we have the amount of officers, we tend to spread out. Having this highway patrol is a good idea but i don`t see them making another whitelisted job like this until FiveM servers can hold 64 players, as then there would be too many Officers : Civilians.

As i said good idea but i do not see this coming any time soon.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, George Cahill said:

I like the idea but us officers at the LSPD also do highway patrols when we have the amount of officers, we tend to spread out. Having this highway patrol is a good idea but i don`t see them making another whitelisted job like this until FiveM servers can hold 64 players, as then there would be too many Officers : Civilians.

As i said good idea but i do not see this coming any time soon.

This job doesn't need to be a white listed job, people that do this job should have to queue up instead of replacing people. 

Just now, George Cahill said:

If it is not whitelisted then anyone can do it, then some people may abuse the power they recieve that is why we have some jobs whitelisted.

Well in that case, take this job into consideration when the servers get to 64 players, it would be a very handy job to be fair, but i agree with you. But when i say recruit people to do this job, honestly i would love to this but recruit maybe one or two more people no more - which in total is 3 whit listed people, maybe bump it up to 5 people having this job. 

2 minutes ago, AdamJohnsonn said:

This job doesn't need to be a white listed job, people that do this job should have to queue up instead of replacing people. 

Having a Police job non-whitelisted would not work you would have trolls running around being idiots because they want lights. We go through an interview and a lot of training to become a part of the force. So allowing just anyone to hop in as an Officer would not be a great idea.

• Like 2

Just now, monk said:

Having a Police job non-whitelisted would not work you would have trolls running around being idiots because they want lights. We go through an interview and a lot of training to become a part of the force. So allowing just anyone to hop in as an Officer would not be a great idea.

Replied to that above. 

Just now, AdamJohnsonn said:

Well in that case, take this job into consideration when the servers get to 64 players, it would be a very handy job to be fair, but i agree with you. But when i say recruit people to do this job, honestly i would love to this but recruit maybe one or two more people no more - which in total is 3 whit listed people, maybe bump it up to 5 people having this job. 

If/when 64 players release we are pretty sure there will be jurisdictions.

• Like 1

Just now, monk said:

If/when 64 players release we are pretty sure there will be jurisdictions.

Yeh, but if possible mean while we wait for 64 players, you could potentially make me and another 4 people have the job, of course i would go through the interview and training ect, with another 4 people. In my opinion 5 people to have this job would not be a huge deal. 

1 minute ago, AdamJohnsonn said:

Yeh, but if possible mean while we wait for 64 players, you could potentially make me and another 4 people have the job, of course i would go through the interview and training ect, with another 4 people. In my opinion 5 people to have this job would not be a huge deal. 

Well see then we split up the only force we have. Right now LSPD does city patrol, highway patrol, and the county work. So we don't need another type of Police right now. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, monk said:

Well see then we split up the only force we have. Right now LSPD does city patrol, highway patrol, and the county work. So we don't need another type of Police right now. 

I see, well just take it into consideration of when the servers turn 64 players. 

• Like 1

When not taking calls or assisting other officers, I frequently post up on high traffic roads and highways and conduct traffic enforcement and drug interdiction operations. It's great fun and a bigger challenge to bust people for possession or trafficking when caught outside the illegal areas.

• Like 1