Limping/threatment

Denver

Alright, im not gonna complain. We have a great community with a great staff team, but there are some things that just arent rights.

Im gonna start off with the limping system. You got hit by a car or any other scene, you wouldnt be fine after just being checked out by a doctor. What it should be is that you have it for a short amount of time, 15-30 minutes and no more stupid circle to get yourself off the limping. However I get that this can be annoying for EMS and PD. So they should still have the feature to get it removed.

Feel free to comment to this and give some ideas.

The other thing im thinking off is, what if you are able to use a wheelchair, you will be in a wheelchair for a short amount of time like said before, but your still able to get arround.

Peace out

• Like 1

I understand. 

Im not staff so I cannot tell you what will happen but the way i see it is that you go to a hospital and they tell you what’s wrong and give you check ups from a doctor. To speed this process up we have 1 check up at the hospital and this also keeps the economy fair.

The wheelchair part to me is not seen as needed.

Edited by George Cahill
  • Like 1

one way to make things change would be to show an example. whenever you have the limp, just don't get rid of it and when there is a conversation, you will have a story to tell

EDIT: the wonderful thing in RP is that tools or features are not really required, it's a game of imagination and it's up to you and your imagination to RP a guy with a more serious injury

Edited by Anton
stuff
  • Like 1

If someone wants to RP that they have a major injury, then no one is forcing them to go to the hospital to remove the limp if they want it to look more realistic. I remember a time where a fight happened between two men and a knife was shoved in some unsavory places, and for the next few hours to a day real time, the victim kept the limp which was something I admired. But the amount of times people pass out accidentally its too many to make the limp have a time limit of 15-30mins. Even following all the traffic rules (aka Stop Light Simulator 2018), there are still crazy ways that people pass out and they shouldn't forced to make that part of their story if they don't want. As far as my character is concerned, she only has one instance where an injury really impacted her story and personality.