More vans

Reggie Grey

I’m sure this has been brought up many times and not sure if it’s something in the pipeline but as someone who owns every van an apartment and business I still have ran out of storage due to the business I run I would like to make a few suggestions on vans that I would like to see added the moonbeam, rumpo custom as I said not sure if it’s already ongoing but just wanted to make the suggestion 

Edited by Reggie Grey
  • Like 1

@Reggie Grey From storage one thing that kills me is to have to move things around, since I also own all the Vans, plenty of SUVs, and a ton of lower storage cars. I have a notepad with what's in each one but yet when moving things around one gets lost and it's tedious. Not to mention the $$$ I expend sometimes to pull many out and move things around. But that got me thinking several times...

Is it really reasonable to have such stash? Like if it wasn't in cars sure would need a storage room or tiny warehouse. And even most is legal there is plenty illegal. So in a way RPwise, isn't that fair to be able for a single person to keep so much stuff 'hidden' on plain sight. After all the garages can be used to 'teleport' your stuff to the other side of town without the risk of driving it. I think all of that is a big issue.

So more Vans, IMHO, would just keep making it more easy to abuse the 'god mode' of the garages and how easy is to move things around. And even I crave them, I don't think it helps in this stage.

• Like 2

Certainly that spot @Flori posted is a good one. I have no clue how many companies are around. But maybe companies could own any of the bussiness/warehouses that all over the city downtown and rest of the county.  I guess it would take some development. But it could be 1 request per business owner of a building with the exact location or GPS coordinates.  It should be a building with some parking area and a building. That way just adding a single point owners and associates with right to storage could use whatever storage assigned to the business HQ and maybe a car spawn there.  It's a bit like the kind of housing people requested long ago, which I don't know what stage of development is it.