Six Months Ago

Storrent

Exactly six months ago, today, I joined this server for the first time. March 3rd, 2018. I was brought into the city by a Mr. Terry Kristof, which about 4 you might remember as the Red Knight, the guy who wore the red tron suit and tried to disassociate himself from the power rangers as much as possible. Yeah, that guy.
    I came into the city knowing absolutely zero about what I wanted to make my character, besides “cowboy”. The name Branton was came up on the spot when I was at city hall; I just came up with something that sounded “Texan” enough. The original outfit, a green two-piece suit, followed swiftly, and Branton was born.
    The first car Branton ever saved up for was the Bodhi, because I wanted him driving a good ol’ pickup. Peach run after peach run late, he would have the truck he’d be using to make money for months to come. He’s never owned a van, the Bodhi carried him all the way up to when he finally switched to a Granger, and then very recently a Baller LE.
    About two months ago, he had saved up enough money for a place to live. No longer was he sleeping in a motel on Route 68. He was the proud owner of Tinsel Towers Apt. #6, and to date he has never saved up that much money again.
    A month into being in the city, he had taken a liking to the sedans offered by the garages around Los Santos. Four months later, he owned all of them. (Except the Congoscenti. 1.6 million dollars is too rich for his blood).

Six months ago, I started making these memories. In almost 1,000 hours, I’ve built up relationships that could last a lifetime. On March 3rd, 2018, my life changed. And it’s all thanks to all of you. Thank you, and here’s to another six.

• Like 9

Do I dare say it? I love ya man you're one of the best people I've met here and it's always fun to be around Branton. I especially love when I say something even simple like "Have a nice day." and Branton's response is always just "No." and it always cracks me up for some reason. I've been here 7-8 months (I don't remember my exact date) and of all the people I met and friends I've made Branton is up there.

• Thanks 1