Piloting job

Andrew Trigger

First off, I know jobs involving RP are in more demand than this but this just came to mind and figured why not suggest it..

Similar to trucking, but with an airplane or helicopter, a bit higher paying due to needing a pilots license and over a million for an aircraft. Delivery could be from/to LSIA, grapeseed, sandy shores airfield, the aircraft carrier and fort zancudo.

I would rather see something tied to business. Like you can order leaves in bulk like 500 which puts same 5h timer then you fly far into ocean and pass "circle" check and basicly you fly those leaves from Colombia or something and once circle check is done your plane has 500 leaves, then you gotta fly back, land, move product to truck and move it to business or store truck in vehicle garage. You cannot store plane into garage until cargohold is empty of leaves.

Edited by Victor
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, Bob Dangle said:

It is allready a heli/plane job like this implemented.

I am blind, then. Thank you.

8 hours ago, Victor said:

I would rather see something tied to business. Like you can order leaves in bulk like 500 which puts same 5h timer then you fly far into ocean and pass "circle" check and basicly you fly those leaves from Colombia or something and once circle check is done your plain has 500 leaves, then you gotta fly back, land, move product to truck and move it to business or store truck in vehicle garage. You cannot store plane into garage until cargohold is empty of leaves.

I like that idea

this is actually a really good idea maybe there would a ping sent to local law enforcement telling them of illegal air drug trafficking requiring that the pilot or pilots land at an unknown location to avoid authorities as well as have another associate on the ground ready with a mule to pick up the load of leaves to bring them to safety faster sounds like it could really be alot of fun.   

Edited by Patricio Costello

20 hours ago, Victor said:

I would rather see something tied to business. Like you can order leaves in bulk like 500 which puts same 5h timer then you fly far into ocean and pass "circle" check and basicly you fly those leaves from Colombia or something and once circle check is done your plain has 500 leaves, then you gotta fly back, land, move product to truck and move it to business or store truck in vehicle garage. You cannot store plane into garage until cargohold is empty of leaves.

I really like this idea! all the restrictions placed on owning a aircraft really ruin it for me personally, without an actual utilisation spending the 1.2+ million is a devastating waste of hard grinding. This would definitely give planes/helis a purpose.

Edited by Eric Smith (36624)

49 minutes ago, DTheOneD said:

No, gasman is right. Any aircraft can't be used in any illigal activities as it is right now. 

But who knows what the future will bring. I like some of the ideas so keep on posting some ideas and maybe @speedwill look into some of them. 

Under what rule? ive read the server rules, searched the forums and can't see any mention of this. Maybe an admin/mod can link the section where it is deemed against server rules? maybe im just blind.  

16 minutes ago, DTheOneD said:

Under the rule that is stated when you purchase your pilot license in game. You check the agreedment to that when you're buying your license.

This is correct. The rules you agree to when you purchase the pilots license include a rule about not using aircraft for illegal activity. Doing so will result in your license being blacklisted. (If you’re unaware of this and own a pilots license, I would suggest you return to Licensing and re-read the rules).

That said, I can’t ever see an illegal job being added to aircraft. There’s simply no way to add “risk” to the job, since it’s so easy to evade in an aircraft. Police have no way to catch you.

Theres already one aircraft job that’s very rarely ever done, so I’m not terribly inclined to add another at this time anyways, legal or not.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, speed said:

This is correct. The rules you agree to when you purchase the pilots license include a rule about not using aircraft for illegal activity. Doing so will result in your license being blacklisted. (If you’re unaware of this and own a pilots license, I would suggest you return to Licensing and re-read the rules).

That said, I can’t ever see an illegal job being added to aircraft. There’s simply no way to add “risk” to the job, since it’s so easy to evade in an aircraft. Police have no way to catch you.

Theres already one aircraft job that’s very rarely ever done, so I’m not terribly inclined to add another at this time anyways, legal or not.

I’m not rich, never looked at that.... ??

so just to claify is it a server rule or just a police law ... 

Edited by Josh

11 minutes ago, Josh said:

so just to claify is it a server rule or just a police law ... 

Neither. It's a license rule. You won't be banned for abusing it (unless you're breaking server rules as well), but you will permanently lose your license and aircraft as a result.

• Like 1

You can look at it from this perspective. You break department of lisencing agreements and you spend 1.2mill + on a plane or heli you loose all that hard earned cash and permanently loose your pilots licence and in the future if you want to progress through PD / EMS you will not be able to fly the helicopters as a perk due to your actions in the past.

It's not worth it... I would be lost without my pilots license and as a sergeant it's a perk of the rank.

• Like 1

On 10/2/2018 at 6:06 PM, speed said:

Hm, I see risk in transporting goods in plane and landing on one of three airfirelds (I dont cont military base) and then moving goods (same way (animation) like you collect peaches) from plane to the truck and it will take time before you unload and load goods to truck and then transporting truck to garage.

Legal stuff can be moved though LS airport but for illegal stuff you must land on Grapeseed or Sandy airfields and park your plane in "circle" to be able to unload the cargo.

So in my view risk is: You can spot plane landing, you gotta unload goods which can be tweaked to take 5 min or so then you have to transport goods to business center for example. Snitch could report to cops that plane is carrying shit, or if cargo is in truck then it could tell that cargo has been loaded into truck at this airport.

Or add legal jobs, 5h timer for 400 yeast shipement. Get plane and go get it. Instead of yeast magically appear in your business. That would give opportunities for businesess to employ pilots and business that invest in pilot spends less time and hassle in getting goods.

52 minutes ago, Victor said:

So in my view risk is: You can spot plane landing, you gotta unload goods which can be tweaked to take 5 min or so then you have to transport goods to business center for example. Snitch could report to cops that plane is carrying shit, or if cargo is in truck then it could tell that cargo has been loaded into truck at this airport.

Or add legal jobs, 5h timer for 400 yeast shipement. Get plane and go get it. Instead of yeast magically appear in your business. That would give opportunities for businesess to employ pilots and business that invest in pilot spends less time and hassle in getting goods.

5-10 minutes still would not carry any significant risk. How does an officer know that a plane landing at an airfield is doing something illegal? The “snitch” wouldn’t be very helpful if it works similar to the informer. Even if they do know, how do they arrive, get backup, and prepare to confront them in that 5-10 minutes? How do they stop the plane from just flying away?

i just don’t see any meaningful risk. The reward for an illegal job would be barely more than a legal job if I were to add one.

• Like 1