Server restart forget rule

Diesel

i think the fact that we are supposed to just forget something because of a server restart is stupid. I think it should be time based because with this rule in place now basically before the server restart i can just act bad and get into trouble or rob someone and then server restarts and im scott free.

There are no requirements that you forget anything at a server restart (or when you die for that matter).  The only rule around restart that is related is that remain wanted for 1/2 hour after restart for any crime you committed 15 minutes prior to restart.  

Continuation of Roleplay After Server Crash/Restart

• Roleplay extending into the last 15 minutes of a server session may be continued for up to 30 minutes after the server restarts. For example, police investigating a crime may continue to look for the suspect up to 30 minutes after a restart.
    • This does not apply to hostile roleplay. A hostile initiation must be made after a restart.
    • Server restarts should not be used to reverse the direction of a RP situation. For example, a kidnapping victim should not use the opportunity to attack their kidnappers.

Remember that initiation only lasts for 3 minutes so if you want to continue RP after the storm make sure that you re initiate and continue the RP.

• Like 3