Joshua Costello

Josh Costello

Hello BadLands!  

Many of you already know me, but I wanted to post a formal introduction.  I've played on many other RP servers including but not limited to Arma3 Life RP servers and also various FiveM servers.  I'm very glad to be a part of this community and have had nothing but loads of fun!  The many of you that I have already met have been amazing and some I already call good friends.  

The Costello Family is a modern but traditional crime family founded by Joshua Costello and his little brother Patricio Costello.  They've continued what their father had established in other large cities on the east coast in years prior.  After their fathers death, the Costello brothers have now found Los Santos to be a place to call him and also further expand the Costello Empire.  Cousins of the Costello family have made their way to the city as well, forming the foundation for the organization.  Joshua and Patricio have also founded Costello Industries, a legitimate business that is already established and running to better serve the citizens of the city and provide discounted pricing to members and friends of the family.  Please feel free to reach out for any more information!  Thanks for reading!

Joshua Costello's Origin Story

Joshua Costello was born in Boston to Vincent and Maria Costello. He grew up fast, learning quickly that his father was not actually in Waste Management, but rather.. in organized crime. He found it fascinating. Soon he would be sneaking out, trying to catch glimpses of what he imagined to be very exciting scenes of his father reenacting what he'd seen in movies. Most of the time, it would simply be meetings.. here and there. Restaurants. Bars. Clubs. Not as much action as he had imagined, but maybe things were happening inside that he couldn't see. When he finally mustered the courage to sneak inside, he caught a glimpse of a man's hand being cut off. He looked in horror. Josh's father quickly realized what had happened and took him outside. He explained that sometimes men make agreements that they fail to fulfill.
"Men who gamble and fail to follow through on their word... They have to be taught." He looked at his son sternly before saying, "Never gamble, Joshua."

As Joshua grew older, he became more aware and connected with his fathers' associates. It was all but assumed Joshua would slide into the family as Vinny's prodigy. Some years later, Vinny would visit Italy and return with a woman named Valentina. This would lead to Joshua getting a little brother, Patricio Costello. Eventually Joshua and Vinny took Patricio under their wing and thus began the origins of the Costello Family as it's known today. Vincent Costello died over a decade ago in New York where the Costellos had resided for quite some time. Now that Josh and Patricio no longer had reason to stay in New York, they moved to Los Santos for a new, fresh start.

Edited by Joshua Costello
  • Like 3