Suggestions for Businesses

tay

Here are a few suggestions that me and a few others have for the business. Below is a list of the suggestions and reasons behind them/why they would be a good addition/improvement.

Business Garage/Cars - This would enable the business to use its funds to buy cars for use of the business and having a garage would be a place to store them which will be accessible to all employees. (This was already suggested recently but I think this would be a great addition.)

Roles within the Business - I think that having certain roles within the business would be great, allowing certain people to do certain things. For example, a Finances role which allows said person with the role to look and manage the businesses funds.

Business Twitter Account - As the businesses offer services, instead of tweeting from our own personal accounts, we can tweet from a business account. This isn't needed but would be a cool addition for sure. Another reason for adding this would be to help with recruitment for the business. 

Accessing the Offices - So the intercom system isn't bad per say but it would be cool that instead of that, for members already employed a custom password could be set by the owner to make it easier for people who aren't good with numbers or what not. 

Buying Shops - When buying shops as a business, instead of the shops name remaining the same, it changes to the businesses name or a custom name set by the business.

Transaction Logs - Yes there are already transaction logs in place but they currently do not show when money is being deposited into the business or withdrawn.

Leaving the Office - This isn't a huge deal but kind of a pain, when going to leave the office as the owner, make it as to where the 'Leave' option is the first not 'Eject All'. (https://i.imgur.com/W6nusxG.png)

p.s this is just some ideas we thought of as a group, if these have already been suggested then take it as an agreement to previous suggestions.

Thanks! Let me know what you guys think and if you agree/disagree. 

Edited by tay
Changes
  • Like 5

14 hours ago, tay said:

Here are a few suggestions that me and a few others have for the business. Below is a list of the suggestions and reasons behind them/why they would be a good addition/improvement.

Business Garage/Cars - This would enable the business to use its funds to buy cars for use of the business and having a garage would be a place to store them which will be accessible to all employees. (This was already suggested recently but I think this would be a great addition.)

This will likely be added in time. Just trying to figure out the best way to handle it mechanically.

Roles within the Business - I think that having certain roles within the business would be great, allowing certain people to do certain things. For example, a Finances role which allows said person with the role to look and manage the businesses funds.

Not much reason for it at this point. We're not going to add roles simply to enable people to deposit money - that is the job of the owner. In the future when businesses have been more expanded we can revisit this.

Business Twitter Account - As the businesses offer services, instead of tweeting from our own personal accounts, we can tweet from a business account. This isn't needed but would be a cool addition for sure. Another reason for adding this would be to help with recruitment for the business. 

I've been meaning to add something like this. It likely won't be on behalf of the business (since there's no way to rename a business currently), but I do want to add advertisements for businesses.

Accessing the Offices - So the intercom system isn't bad per say but it would be cool that instead of that, for members already employed a custom password could be set by the owner to make it easier for people who aren't good with numbers or what not. 

How would a password solve this? You'd still have to remember it.

Buying Shops - When buying shops as a business, instead of the shops name remaining the same, it changes to the businesses name or a custom name set by the business.

I'm not sure if this is even really possible.

Transaction Logs - Yes there are already transaction logs in place but they currently do not show when money is being deposited into the business or withdrawn.

Because the owner is the only one that can deposit/withdraw money.

Leaving the Office - This isn't a huge deal but kind of a pain, when going to leave the office as the owner, make it as to where the 'Leave' option is the first not 'Eject All'. (https://i.imgur.com/W6nusxG.png)

Menu ordering is only partially under our control.

p.s this is just some ideas we thought of as a group, if these have already been suggested then take it as an agreement to previous suggestions.

Thanks! Let me know what you guys think and if you agree/disagree. 

• Like 2

what I would suggest rather than passwords for the business is either like a remember me option (keeps the last business number you entered) or maybe if you are in a business, have an option in the menu that says something like "Enter your business". Would just make it a little nicer in my opinion. Obviously not something super important but would be a nice addition.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lolzy said:

what I would suggest rather than passwords for the business is either like a remember me option (keeps the last business number you entered) or maybe if you are in a business, have an option in the menu that says something like "Enter your business". Would just make it a little nicer in my opinion. Obviously not something super important but would be a nice addition.

Yeah makes more sense than setting a password, would be cool if it could be done.