Greetings!

ProfessorAtreides

Hello everyone,

In-Character: My name is Atticus Atreides, I just moved to Paleto Bay after having lived in a bustling city, a hop and a skip away for most of my life. I spent way too much money on my education pursuing a career in education and eventually lost passion for it. I moved out here after spending a bit more time in learning as much as I can, and now I'm trying to find a career that I'm passionate about--away from the pressures that my family kept putting on me where I used to live. I can imagine it will be difficult starting off all by myself, not having the means to rely on anyone else anymore, and now with the daily burden of having to provide some kind of living for myself...but, let's just say I'm up for the challenge! See you guys around!

IRL: I go by the alias "Professor Atreides," or as most people call me, "Atreides," I am looking for a home to spend some of the free time I have, which is another way of saying "when I'm not putting in overtime hours," to commit to a friendly, active, yet serious-roleplay community. A few personal details: I'm living in the Midwest US, where I'm a Deputy Sheriff. I love my career and thankful for every bit of it--even those tough days. I formerly earned my Bachelors in English and my Masters in Counseling, then I attended the police academy, where I began my career in law enforcement right after graduating from training. People often call me witty and dry-humored, but I love to build friendships with those around me--though I have a low tolerance for bullshit. I've been involved in previous FiveM Roleplay communities, both in staff leadership and overseeing law enforcement, but I'm not here to talk about the past. I look forward to getting to know some of you, and hopefully, I will be comfortable in calling this my RP family someday soon.  See you in-game or on Discord!

• Like 2