please change it so when you die you don't lose strength

It really sucks losing your strength when you die because it does take quite some time to build it back up, and for the people who do not have a lot of money and can't just go to the gym and drop like $18,000 like its nothing, it is a pain in the ass. it is just a suggestion. I understand losing all items that you are carrying at the time, that makes sense... but it would be great if we did not lose our inventory capacity on death, especially because sometimes death can be because of something so stupid and sometimes you can not even avoid it in certain situations, especially when you are way up north in the map and EMS can't make it to you, it is just unfortunate and I am sure that I am not the only person who would love it it this was changed.

I disagree, infact I would even add that you lose stranght with time unless you go to gym. It takes 5000$ to get to max strenght and takes 15min, if you really unlucky then its 10.000. I also feel it keeps people on their toes instead of just casually jump off the cliff to get EMS taxi ride to hospital garage.

• Like 2

• speed locked this topic