LS Customs, Renting Properties, Psychiatrist.

Therapist Suggestion: Lately I've really been wanting to be the city Therapist, so when EMS or an Officer runs into a player that seems to be mentally struggling they can recommend them to come see me, and since there's already a Therapist Office able to walk in to, that's near the beach I would be able to enter it with the person that I would have the appointment with also same thing with the office at the Mount Zonah Medical Center. Another thing that would make it easier for people to contact me for an appointment would be if there was a text chat in discord where it says psych-appt-requests so when EMS or an Officer feels like it would be good for the player to come see me then the Officer or EMS would request in the chat @ing me and the player that was told to come see me. In all honestly I feel like this would be very awesome for the city, it would help lower the crime rate and bring more character development and make them have fun with their character.  

Expansion for the Tow Trucking Job: I've been having a lot of fun being a Mechanic and running my own business but sometimes the locations can be cluttered and usually that's because people tend to like to hangout at the mechanic shops and I don't mind, I love it but I'd love to have more space. So, I've been thinking and looking around the city and I went down to a LS Customs and tried to repair a vehicle, all it did was just repair the engine, not the whole car. I think it would be really good for space and more roleplay if players that do the Tow Trucking Job are to be able to repair at the LS Customs and be able to run their business out of there, they can even roleplay painting the players cars or just customizing them like getting them new tires and even fully repairing the car in a whole. 

Being able to rent properties: I've been running my business at a mechanic shop and I started talking to my friend about wanting the city to have it where, every week you have to pay rent for the business property to stay under your name, so basically when a player rents a property it would be player based coding just like being able to pull out your cars that other players can't get since it's on your character not anyone else. I really do like the idea, it would bring RP for business side of the city and when you have your own business you'd be able to hire people and be able to run the whole thing instead of having to run back to the shop after the storm and have somebody else take the shop. But with this, you own it and would have to pay rent just to keep it weekly so you won't have to worry about coming back into the city after each storm and to just have someone taking your shop that you were working at for hours.  

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Zoe| Brittany said:

Therapist Suggestion: Lately I've really been wanting to be the city Therapist, so when EMS or an Officer runs into a player that seems to be mentally struggling they can recommend them to come see me, and since there's already a Therapist Office able to walk in to, that's near the beach I would be able to enter it with the person that I would have the appointment with also same thing with the office at the Mount Zonah Medical Center. Another thing that would make it easier for people to contact me for an appointment would be if there was a text chat in discord where it says psych-appt-requests so when EMS or an Officer feels like it would be good for the player to come see me then the Officer or EMS would request in the chat @ing me and the player that was told to come see me. In all honestly I feel like this would be very awesome for the city, it would help lower the crime rate and bring more character development and make them have fun with their character. 

You are more than welcome to RP this and advertise on twitter, but not in favour of making this a requirement for anyone. I can’t say that we won’t be adding a discord channel for this as all game stuff is to happen in game and not discord. 

As for using LS Customs as a repair point, we considered this he came to the conclusion to keep them separate and not have situations were we have too many garages or restriction access. We do plan to do more to mechanic. 

The concept of renting a location for a week sounds good until you consider that the location will be blocked from use while you are not in the city. Imagine if the owner fucks off for the week. With current system this will not work for the best. We would need to change the business model to be able to accommodate this. 

• Like 4