Hey everyone =O)

Warthog

My real name is Brian and I'm from Pittsburgh Pa. don't hold that against me though =O), nice to meet you all. I was originally looking forward to just plain old gta5 online, then I learned how easily you can be banned for something another player has done to you that you had no control over. So I dropped that idea and had been playing gta 5 online invite friends only and of course.... have none of those lol. Now.... POOF... here I am. Well ok ok it was youtube videos I stumbled upon and NOW it's POOF.... here I am. I'm new to all of this and am learning the whole RP thing, so please be understanding. I do have voice chat but I have no idea how to type chat OOC. If any of you see me doing something against server rules please let me know, I promise it would not be my intention. I'll be honest, I have no idea what discord is or a trainer (?) or lambda or if they're needed here but I promise to do my best at this and have fun. Any and all advice is welcome. Take care and see ya out there =O)