Two Tone / Faded Hair?

Bella Chase

1 hour ago, Bella Yates said:

I’ve seen it be a thing in other places online

Other places online being other FiveM servers? Because as far as I know, this isn't possible without bringing in custom hair which is usually worse quality than the cars we're so picky about.

8 hours ago, speed said:

Other places online being other FiveM servers? Because as far as I know, this isn't possible without bringing in custom hair which is usually worse quality than the cars we're so picky about.

no like watching videos online - someone else also suggested it to me and asked me to put it in so i did.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

So I have been thinking recently, with the barbershop RP I have been doing, I think this would be an awesome Idea to add if possible. Another suggestion with the barbers as well, maybe make it a job similar to mechanics at the moment where while clocked on as a barber, you will have the ability to change the persons hairstyle (only hair and cosmetics, not skin/face/body changes.) This would add a little more to the emersion of the RP and perhaps encourage others to RP as barbers as well. Just some thoughts.