Illegal Hunting

Denver

Alright so i recently got the idea of Illegal Hunting.
Let me explain it cause its awesome.

Alright so what do you need to do illegal hunting ?
Its pretty simple.
You will need a gun (any gun) or melee.
Acros the map you can find a verious of animals.

If you kill an animal, you can approuch them and example click 'E'
You will then do a animation 'tend dead' and once the animation is done you will receive either
1. [Animal] Fat
2. [Animal] Hide
3. Both
The ammount you will get is completely random.

What does it bring ?
You would have locations on the map for every animal to sell your items of that animal (or any shop = any animal)
You would then get prices. What are the prices

Killer kitty - Fat $200, Hide $250
Wolfe - Fat $50, Hide $75
Boar - Fat $80, Hide $100
Deer - Fat $150, Hide $175
Bunny - Fat $10, Hide $25
Bird - Fat $300, Hide $350
Pig - Fat $10, Hide $30
Cow - Fat $140, Hide $150 

The prices are completely random that came up in my head, can be changed

What roleplay would it bring ?

Well the name already says it "Illegal hunting" The cops would get an alert when you kill an animal in a zone your not allowed to kill animals (anything else then the hunting grounds) something like "Reports of a person shooting animals" (or something idk)

Besides the fact from public shooting which is illegal too.

For ems it would bring the risk of you being killed by animals. *or when trying to avoid cops* (not a fan of that)

Let me know what you think, but i personnaly thing this could be an awesome oppertunaty. ? 

Edited by Blueman_Gaming
  • Like 2

@Rayburn& I were talking about this idea a little bit ago.

I like the idea, & I think it would be cool to have to sell them at the black market dealer as they are illegally obtained hides - furthering the chances of you getting caught by police. However with this concept it comes with negatives. I can see people just visiting the cow farms & shooting all of the cattle and leaving. There's not a lot of RP in that as far as I'm concerned. This also would lead to random gunshot calls around the northern parts of the map that police would have little to no chance of finding who did it. Furthermore - if people are simply killing a murder kitty to defend themselves, then they're not necessarily hunting illegally. The base idea is definitely interesting & I do like it - there's just things that would have to be tweaked for it to be balanced. 

• Like 1

I think it would be a great idea if there were something like game wardens or park rangers getting notified about. That way cops wouldn't have to deal with it and it would give a bit more rp to people who wanna rp in sandy shores or paleto. Just a thought, probably too much but still, its the thought that counts.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Snarketh said:

I think it would be a great idea if there were something like game wardens or park rangers getting notified about. That way cops wouldn't have to deal with it and it would give a bit more rp to people who wanna rp in sandy shores or paleto. Just a thought, probably too much but still, its the thought that counts.

Now thats a great idea. If that happens we will need a head if a newly born department. Thats gonna be awesome