Illegal Drug Idea for MJ

ReKaimelar

All about MJ~

First off, the "Processing Center" is a put off to RP. People don't process weed by rolling joints; They process it by allowing it to dry, then trim it, so if you're going to have a process it should be a place where it's left for picked up. Next, pot isn't profitable or readily available as a gateway drug should be; Between getting harassed at the fields and processing center. It's just annoying. Thus why I propose the following.

Either A: Have the center be a drop off point, or B: remove the center entirely, and create a smell radius when wet plants are carried until dried. local snitchs

A: Drop off Idea.

1. Additional plant types and sizes~
  2. Players drop off their plants to be picked up x amount of time later. - no notifications for cops on this, they have to stake it out. - 
  3. After it's picked up players are required to trim their buds; Depending how experienced the players pot skill is determines how much yield they get while trimming.
  4. Seeds are replenished, this is no longer a cost item after harvest. Better plants and skill yield better % to procreate same or better strains. 
  5. After this players can now sell kg of pot. 2kg + paper = joint. Players can buy 10/20 packs of rolling papers, or 1kg = 1 pipe bowl. 
  6. Stress weed gives significantly less high / healing time, compared to better plants.

53 minutes ago, ReKaimelar said:

Next, pot isn't profitable or readily available as a gateway drug should be; Between getting harassed at the fields and processing center. It's just annoying.

Ummm how do you figure it's not profitable? and what's your proof that it isn't? Harassed at the fields by whom another civilian? if so you should be reporting them for that. And I don't get what you mean by gateway drug should be? its one of the easiest drug to make so obviously your not gonna make a lot of money after all its just weed.

2 minutes ago, Thorgs said:

Ummm how do you figure it's not profitable? and what's your proof that it isn't? Harassed at the fields by whom another civilian? if so you should be reporting them for that. And I don't get what you mean by gateway drug should be? its one of the easiest drug to make so obviously your not gonna make a lot of money after all its just weed.

I don't tend to make anything cause everytime I go to grow or process I get cops on me, or some gang members, so yeah I'd say that's not profitable when you're wasting an hour in fields just to get popped at processing center to which you're just "rolling joints at" for cops... To mention just cuff you  without reading your rights and proceed to search your car and possessions. Stating "at the weed processing center," with a fine of 5k+ pending on possession. Thats more then 1/2 what you could make, with double the risks.... with 5x the time process of any other income.... I actually make more off automated income... Personally, I think it's bad when pier fishing pays out more then crime.

I spent the whole day growing and processing weed and ended up filling almost 3 vans full of joints, and I didn't get caught. I didn't get caught because I was careful. I had a lookout, I was observant myself in keeping an eye out for cops, and I didn't give anyone a reason to drive me out of the fields. You can make a shit ton of money doing illegal things, not just weed, without cops or other gangs ever knowing as long as you're smart about it. But then again, if you never encounter anyone, then where is the RP? And speaking of,  I'm not sure what you mean by it being ''off putting to RP''. The fact that its not 100% accurate to the real life way of growing and processing weed does not, in my opinion, effect anyone's RP that substantially. Hardly anything in this city replicates real life exactly, and its not supposed to. And that also brings me to the point of PD cuffing you and not reading you your rights. You can find your Civilian Rights here. Police are not obligated to read you the Miranda Rights, as those do not apply to this city. Officers will also work with you on your fines as long as you RP with them. As Thorgs said, it is just weed- it shouldn't be making you that much money anyways. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ReKaimelar said:

To mention just cuff you  without reading your rights and proceed to search your car and possessions

Well, cops don't have to read you any rights on this server and its unfortunate you got caught. And there are a lot of fields to plant so for them to find you must be where they could see you or your not being observant of your surroundings to see them coming. But remember it is illegal so if you choose to do it you assume All the risk so maybe you need to try different things to not get caught

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ValkyrieBlu said:

I'm not sure what you mean by it being ''off putting to RP''. 

Off-putting synonyms, unappealing, unattractive, objectionable. Otherwise, I'm saying it doesn't make sense to process joints at a dilapidated house, but I suppose you're correct I could RP what it should be in my own mind, and I do RP with the cops, however, I do play solo, so what works for you won't work for me until I meet stable players on the server to RP with, which will not be initially easy especially with public, which brings to why; I've the next worse job on the server, a taxi driver.

You two seem to think I'm complaining about money, I'm not. I'm just looking for a way to properly RP a pot dealer without getting caught every time I go to get product; Maybe my luck is just worse then yours? Cause they roll up silently, and I've had new players posted as lookouts, so idk what u mean about "smart." I would consider you more or less "experienced." Not so much smart, otherwise you wouldn't be implying I'm stupid. 

I've changed my approach to it; Doesn't necessarily mean I like it, thus the suggestion.

From my perspective, 

I see A LOT of dealers out there, and a lot that get away with no problems. You just need to assess your situation and determine what your doing wrong, how are you doing caught, what can you do different. I've been in the city since April, and I've never been caught with a drug on me, but I've also sold 1,000's without getting caught, or even spoken to by an officer. 

No one is implying your stupid, just as I said, you need to look at your selling areas, you need to look at your processing area, you need to look at where you are planting. There's only 1 way to get caught, but there's hundreds of ways to avoid police. Now, I'm not going to break it down for you, but just gain more experience, and you'll figure it out. 

Good Luck, and see you around. 

Edited by Drop