Trucking Improvements

___

I, along with many other people are big fans of the trucking job. The open road and country radio are tons of fun, and the profits aren't really even that bad. However, I think if possible we could go a little deeper with it. 

Like I've stated before - I don't know much about coding, and it may not even be possible from a fiveM/GTA perspective, but I'd love to see the rewards for trailer delivery increase based on your skill when it comes to backing the trailer up into a spot. As of right now it's just pulling in & dropping it off and then speeding away to the next pickup. I personally back it in correctly just to make it a bit more fun for myself, but I believe that doing so should grant you a few extra bucks. 

Not sure if any of you guys have played trucking sims, but the picture might give you a little bit better idea of what I mean. The closer proximity to the laid out rectangle you get - the better the profit. (pic is euro-truck sim, not gta)

xxKFscTg.png

Not sure if the trailer is a measurable entity and if that entity can be coded to match the laid out drop location and have profits based off of that - however if possible I'd love to see it!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, speed said:

There are several issues

1. There are 30 drop off locations
  2. Not all of them make sense to use with reverse parking
  3. For those that do, that means we need to go through and find an acceptable rotation for each individual location
  4. That's a lot of math
  5. I don't like math

Understandable, maybe if there’s a easier way in the future then that’ll be fine! Just figured I’d throw it out there. Thanks for the reply 

36 minutes ago, speed said:

It's not necessarily difficult, just extremely tedious.

And if we do add this kind of system, we'd likely have to significantly cut down on the number of delivery locations anyways

Would you cut down on them because of the load they bear? Or because you can’t make them all backup locations? If it were to ever be implemented I would be fine with some locations keeping the current systems and others being the back in locations if it means keeping a wide selections of places to deliver.