Snow

Sam

I am not a big fan of the new snow update,  before it the snow was torelable it came in intervals and it was relatively enjoyable. Having snow all the time is super repetitive and annoying at the same time it's also unrealistic because I've never seen a snowstorm that lasts weeks on end. I've talked to all my friends and I am yet to find one that actually enjoys the snow. It makes some cars completely undrivable it messes with visibility and it's unaesthetic in my opinion. I hope you can revert to the old weather system or at least have a poll in order to decide what the people want. Because I am almost sure that in 1-2 months everyone will be sick of it. But other than that I want to appreciate the devs for all the amazing work they have done I truly admire them. 

Thank you, 

Isaiah Rashad

• Like 1

I wish I knew that it was temporary, I don't believe it said that in the patch notes. Anyways thank you for letting me know, I am really passionate about snow the place I live in gets so much snow and I can't even find a word to express how much I hate snow.

@ImVexal

Edited by odzzy
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, odzzy said:

I wish I knew that it was temporary, I don't believe it said that in the patch notes. Anyways thank you for letting me know, I am really passionate about snow the place I live in gets so much snow and I can't even find a word to express how much I hate snow.

@ImVexal

Oh it dosnt say I think it's just common knowledge it's temp ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I do wish there was a 'snow on the ground and not currently snowing' option. Would be nice to come right after snow and look like it's melting or so.  The only thing I hate is the sudden change from pure white to nothing in 1 second.  It's so weird.

I mean when it's in the cycle of weather during the season not the all snow.

I also drive AWD cars so never bothers me that it snows.