New Mechanic Shop

colby.stew

On 2/15/2019 at 2:34 AM, keebler_mfn_elf said:

I stopped running tow trucks mainly because they are very buggy. Last time I used one it flipped a car on top of me and killed me. 

not only that but you dont get paid to impound cars anymore so you rely on the 200 paycheck from the government. Cops used to pay you plus the money you received from the impound lot was decent pay now you waste 50k on a towtruck to not get paid anymore

18 hours ago, Beau Yates said:

not only that but you dont get paid to impound cars anymore so you rely on the 200 paycheck from the government. Cops used to pay you plus the money you received from the impound lot was decent pay now you waste 50k on a towtruck to not get paid anymore

You get paid based off of the distance that you have to travel from the car to the impound lot. And if you think that you are going to make good money being a Mechanic/Tow then you are miss informed. Taking on that job is more of a better way to get to know the community. Dont expect much in the lines of pay doing it, mainly because the people that you are going to be towing and repairing are mostly the newer people to the city, and they dont have a lot of money.

On 2/16/2019 at 10:44 PM, keebler_mfn_elf said:

You get paid based off of the distance that you have to travel from the car to the impound lot. And if you think that you are going to make good money being a Mechanic/Tow then you are miss informed. Taking on that job is more of a better way to get to know the community. Dont expect much in the lines of pay doing it, mainly because the people that you are going to be towing and repairing are mostly the newer people to the city, and they dont have a lot of money.

NO SHIT I KNOW HOW THE GAME MECHANICS ARE SUPPOSE TO WORK, IVE BEEN HERE FAR LONGER THAN YOU HAVE. BUT THE TIMES IVE DELIVERED A CAR I HAVE RECIEVED $0