Body Removal?

Skittles

If you kill a player or local how does one dispose of the body? 

3 things need to be implemented

*1st (A way to move the body to carry or drag..)

*2nd (A place to store things in a dumpster and or garbage can from bodies to inventory and or Easter eggs. )

*3rd (The ability to search cans dumpsters trunks and garbage trucks)

The idea is actually for a garbage pickup job with a purpose...

The first would be a paycheck,

The second could be the disposal of anything including inventory items, and but not limited to dead locals or downed players.

This idea if you hear it out could open tons of Rp, from the driver of the truck that finds some contraband or bodies in the trash, to police being able to search nearby cans and dumpsters at a crime scene.

Maybe having the ability to search cans allows the homeless rp players to search cans for food. 

This mechanic would also allow devs to put "RNG" Easter eggs in cans and dumpsters.

Edited by Sore
missed a word
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Serpico said:

Did you know EMS can revive locals

Even if this wasn't a thing.. people should still be calling EMS for wounded civilians/locals. I would love to see this happening more often for immersion. I see people harming locals all the time and they just act like nothing happened and go on with their day.

I am not a fan of being able to dispose player's bodies.. ( i see the appeal for RP ) but this could turn into something incredibly disruptive.

• Like 2