Katsuro Inagawa!

Katsuro Inagawa

Hello badlandsRP

It has been a pleasure being here so far, enjoying the Roleplay again, had some funny moments already with my brother (Atsuo Inagawa).
We come from a Heavy/medium RP Background back in San Andreas, and scrolled through a few great servers back in the day, and had some of the most amazing moments in my personal gaming history.
I'm a streamer myself with currently over 3800 Followers, and planning on streaming again in the future (since i'm officialy moving tommorow) 

I've been a Moderator in the past, and also did some EMS, PD Roleplay, and ofcours also some Gang/Yakuzaw RP.

Now onto Katsuro.
Katsuro Inagawa and hi's brother moved to Los Santos about 20 Years ago, And started a new branch of our organistation. Building up a life in Los Santos started out being hard, we left everything and had nothing, so we had to build everything up from the ground, which we did! 
Katsuro decided after a few months in Los Santos that he wanted to do more then meeting with people for business, standing in the shadow of hi's brothers and decided he wanted to chase a carreer as a Police Officer, being accepted he took to the street to fight crime day and night, taking the job seriously.  After a long time we got word our Father got really sick, and wanted hi's son's to be there for him, we traveled back to Japan and stayed there for a few years, being back into the Familiy Business. After the passing of our father our uncle took over the Family business for a while, and we decided to return to Los Santos once again after the suitable replacement for our father. Getting back into Los Santos, we found out our organisation was rolled up by the fbi and we had to start from scratch again! 

Edited by Katsuro Inagawa
  • Like 2