New face in town

DopeTone

My name, Micheal Bluntsworth. My story, well lets just say im glad i have a new start. But sometimes a new start doesnt always mean the old habbits go away. See, growing up in Vice City, things weren't always.. "normal". My pops ran his own Taxi buisness down by the clubs near the beach and would always attract the wrong kind of customers. One day he picked up a rugged lookin fella by the name of Tommy. I didnt like the look of him from the get. Anyways, pops got offered a job he couldnt refuse. Told me he was going to take some associates to Liberty City, said it'll only be a couple days and gave me the keys to the building - a local taxi service left to the hands of a 19 yr old ; at least i didnt find out it would be mine until he went missing for 6 months after the trip. I took it over as best i could, buuuuut in my own way. Found a decent crew to run a delivery service running drugs through the taxi. Washing and collecting at the same time! Man did it make me rich! Then about 2 years ago some guys came looking for my pops, tore down the whole place and destroyed every vehicle in the lot! They stole everything and said that its "even"... what the hell does that mean? Well they dropped a receipt for a tow truck service out from Blaine County, looks like i have to find some answers even if its searching up and down Los Santos.

Edited by DopeTone
Setting a backstory