DELETE PLEASE

Personally, I'm going to say I have to disagree. This is an RP server and therefore I think that this would not make to much sense from an RP standpoint simply because why would you get money from just standing there and people fixing their cars at other mechanic shops than the one you are currently based at. I do also feel like this is something that will lead to more people clocking on just to get that extra pay and abusing the job this then also impact all of the players that are currently in the server. All in all, I would say this is a no go, but this is all just from my personal standpoint.

• Like 1

If you are after money there are several other ways to make it. 

From my experience, running a Mechanic Shop is more of a way to server and get to know the community. And if you value RP over the money you will get to know a lot of people and in time some of those people will reward you for your good RP. If you just open a shop and fix cars with little to no RP, you are not going to have much fun,  not going to meet many people, and there is almost no reward to it.

Mike Savage, is a great example of a good Mechanic. he would pull out several cars to put on display. have a themed day. Like Freaky Friday. And then he would also give people Joints, Beer,Vodka, and other things. He would listen to people stories, and give people advise, if they needed it. On some days he would not have much reward from it, but other days, the rewards were great.

15 hours ago, Frank Thornberry said:

Personally, I'm going to say I have to disagree. This is an RP server and therefore I think that this would not make to much sense from an RP standpoint simply because why would you get money from just standing there and people fixing their cars at other mechanic shops than the one you are currently based at. I do also feel like this is something that will lead to more people clocking on just to get that extra pay and abusing the job this then also impact all of the players that are currently in the server. All in all, I would say this is a no go, but this is all just from my personal standpoint.

Yea i wasn't thinking that way! I agree. Time to take the post down lol!

• Haha 1

Personally as someone that is always on mechanic now that I've come back I think that being one is more if u like to Rp and really don't care that much for the money. I've meet people who if i went out of my way to help them with there car being stuck in some far place or giving them lock picks if there car bugs out they tend to give me a lot more money someone was even nice enough to give me 50k, this also dose mean that I've gone days where i would only make as little as 4k. So i see where your coming form when you say you don't make enough u just got to hang in there the more people you meet and help the more money that will come your way.