Inactivity

RickNess

I am at work right now so have to keep it short. But yes to avoid players being afk i believe it's 15 min right now. Within that time you need to move. Even a bit is fine. You get a 3 min warning.  You just have to keep it in mind. Hope this answer your question mate. Personally think its a good thing. 

cheers!

• Like 1

Personally, it's awful. I am a single parent to a 4 year old. And the fact of the matter is having an afk timer to take care of 1-2 people legit abusing it and forcing those like me with kids to have to rush with our children just to be able to get back and then play a game that for most folks end up waiting up to hours in queue to play is fucked up. If it was longer than 15mins I wouldn't be that concerned. 30 is a bit more fair... I mean you jail people and waste a slot for criminals for 30mins but I can't have 30 mins to feed my child. Totally ridiculous. 

What about the people that get jailed for 30 mins you really expect them to baby the game when there is literally nothing to do in prison... They get punished for being a criminal and giving the police roleplay by what? Having to sit around and do nothing and now they have the risk of being kicked out of the server completely. Prepare for a lack of criminal RP. 

Edited by Kota Taylor
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, Kota Taylor said:

Personally, it's awful. I am a single parent to a 4 year old. And the fact of the matter is having an afk timer to take care of 1-2 people legit abusing it and forcing those like me with kids to have to rush with our children just to be able to get back and then play a game that for most folks end up waiting up to hours in queue to play is fucked up. If it was longer than 15mins I wouldn't be that concerned. 30 is a bit more fair... I mean you jail people and waste a slot for criminals for 30mins but I can't have 30 mins to feed my child. Totally ridiculous. 

I agree 100%, my son woke up at 1am last night, went to go put him back to bed and i was kicked from the server after waiting 3 hours to get into the server... Thats just a shame and a massive waste of time for people that have jobs and a family. Im not 14 years old and can sit here for 14 hours a day, so to sit around in Q all night to finally get into the server to get kicked an hour later. Its bull.

• Like 1