Cars disapearing

Scuba

I'm not sure where to put this thread so please move it if you feel like it.

My fiveM is running really bad and i randomly get errors like 20 times in about 2 hours. It's annoying af, was wondering if anyone also got these errors? It says this

DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED GPU.

I'v been all around the fiveM forums and youtube for a solutions tried all things but nothing works. 

And one more thing that annoys me is when i get these errors my car disapear when i logon again, the car cannot be found and i dont want to pay 5k everytime i get the error. Even if i disconnect because i dont wanna take a spot on the server while im taking a break for food and toilet the car i parked is goone.

Why arent the car still where i parked it.

Edited by Scuba
  • Like 1

There are many reasons for cars to disappear and they have to do with FiveM and GTA5.  If the game is unable to transfer entity ownership, the entity is deleted (can’t stop this). Or something clientside FiveM caused the entity to no longer be registered, in that case poof. It’s there but can’t get in. 

In the end, this is out of control. You can reduce this by not running visual mod if you computer can’t handle it. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Serpico said:

There are many reasons for cars to disappear and they have to do with FiveM and GTA5.  If the game is unable to transfer entity ownership, the entity is deleted (can’t stop this). Or something clientside FiveM caused the entity to no longer be registered, in that case poof. It’s there but can’t get in. 

Min the end, this is out of control. You can reduce this by not running visual mod if you computer can’t handle it. 

Oh okey! Thanks for your answer. Im not running any visual mods of what i know. Barely know what it is to be honest.