Custom Cars & Community Thoughts?

Note: I am new to this server and what I'm about to discuss can be applied to the, "Add new cars for RP Diversity" thread but I wanted to put this idea in particular in the spotlight. 

Custom Cars & Thoughts?

Sports, Muscle, and Luxury Cars Only!

I want to hear the dedicated community members thoughts on how they feel about custom cars and if they were to be added to the server. I'm going to share some of my reasons on why I think it's a good idea and what it can bring forth for this community.

Arguments:

Attracts New People:

Although I understand at the current state the server doesn't have a population problem if not anything this community has too many people, but the server could have more Car enthusiasts who enjoy a lot of mechanic and street racing type RP which I myself also enjoy.

New RP Scenarios:

The RP I'm talking about is underground street racing, although the stock GTA cars can be used of course but the addition of real life cars can just create a better RP immersion making it feel more vaild like we are part of a Fast and Furious race, blacklisted cars used only for racing, better car shows, etc. 

Although some people will say this is a selfish intent in hopes that I can get the custom car of my choice which I don't blame you for since I do wanna drive a Evo or Type R, I generally believe all the points are valid and could help enhance the RP on BadlandsRP. Let me know what you think of the idea negative or positive I don't care.

There are multiple posts on the forums and you can find some more answers there, but this has been brought up a lot and hasn't really been much of a change. One of the developers can comment more on it when they see it. 

But personally, I don't care if they are added or not, I'm fine with the vanilla stuff.

Edited by George Cahill

31 minutes ago, Black Rambo said:

@Serpico Sorry for the ping but since you are a developer, I just wanted to see what you think about this incase this was ever brought up in the past. Also if it's a server thing where you want to be a vanilla car server which I respect.

Not something we are interested in adding. To make our lives easier, reduce issue with vehicles (issues are very common with custom vehicles), reduce object streaming and prevent floating players we have not and are not planning to add any. There are more than enough GTA vehicles (of which we are working to add the latest ones)

4 minutes ago, Serpico said:

Not something we are interested in adding. To make our lives easier, reduce issue with vehicles (issues are very common with custom vehicles), reduce object streaming and present floating players we have not and are not planning to add any. There are more than enough GTA vehicles (of which we are working to add the latest ones)

Ya I was thinking that the only reason they aren't in already is due to server reason.