Ems Ambulance rework request

Denver

Alright so im just going to start this topic with saying that i appreciate the one making the Lspd/ Lsfd vehicles etc.

The ambulance is a nice vehicle within the Lsfd, but it has some weird textures and glitches.
The interior,
The interior could use some chancing. I personnaly like to drive in first person, but when i do so in the ambulance it just looks like crap. The diales dont exist, the steering wheel is barely visable and the dashboard etc just look like it was a 140p picture implemanted into a car..
very disapointed in this.

Then there is the glitch with getting into the back. Idk how to make cars, but i would love to see that fixed so that we can just get into the ambulance back the normal way.

Other then that the ambulance looks fine.

• Like 1

I know modeling is difficult when constructing vehicles, but the problem isn't that someone modeled it poorly, it was designed to be that way. While there is an option for first person, not many people do it so the interiors of many vehicles are intentionally low detail in order to reduce further scripts or any other server lag, as well as further textures slowing down the players PC's. I also enjoy driving first person from time to time, but I understand the necessity of low-detail interiors, although I do support getting an interior rework if possible. 

6 hours ago, Blueman_Gaming said:

Alright so im just going to start this topic with saying that i appreciate the one making the Lspd/ Lsfd vehicles etc.

The ambulance is a nice vehicle within the Lsfd, but it has some weird textures and glitches.
The interior,
The interior could use some chancing. I personnaly like to drive in first person, but when i do so in the ambulance it just looks like crap. The diales dont exist, the steering wheel is barely visable and the dashboard etc just look like it was a 140p picture implemanted into a car..
very disapointed in this.

Then there is the glitch with getting into the back. Idk how to make cars, but i would love to see that fixed so that we can just get into the ambulance back the normal way.

Other then that the ambulance looks fine.

First of all thank you for the kind words about your appreciation, secondly I agree it looks like shit inside and the back does glitch when trying to put a patient inside. Honestly I didn't think anyone would even care about the interior of the ambulance because I spent quite some time on the interior of the Tahoes and didn't hear much feedback personally (but I suppose no news is good news right?)

I would love to edit that model myself but it's locked, however I could probably attempt to make one from an unlocked dev model sometime in the future which will give me the freedom to edit it however I want (like the PD and EMS Tahoes) but it being a dev model means it's like 50% done and would require some work to finish it. I will look into it whenever I can find the time. As Thorgs mentioned though it's not that easy to just swap interiors, its actually impossible in this case as that model is locked so only the author can change it. Thanks for the feedback though. I'll add it to my list.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1