Sammy Valentino - Intro

Sammy Valentino

Hey guys, I'm Sammy. 

This introduction has 2 parts to it, despite already being an associate of the great Mr Vegas I'm still very new.

OOC:

I'm Sammy, I'm 20 years old and I'm an assistant manager of an unnamed store in Oxford St, I'm also a model and entrepreneur.  I've been gaming since I was 11 and I love it. I rarley play GTA and I used to stream regularly.

For anyone who wants to become friends my snapchat is (milkrose0.33) and my instagram is (samisasket). This is me irl. beaae8d1ab9f5d20f6c02d95d284146c.png

IC:

Sammy Valentino is the youngest brother of 4 - all of which do not live in Los Santos, he's a chauffeur and bodyguard for Bill Vegas. He moved to Los Santos on the 24th of September making him very new to the city, despite being fresh meat - he fit in to the crowd very quickly, already making friends of high calibre. His aspirations are to become a partnered venture capitalist along side the elite of Los Santos. He is a dedicated young man looking to make a good living in the city, get married and have a family.